what we believe
we believe that the Triune God has power to raise the dead, heal the broken-hearted, and restore what has been lost through the effects of sin.
we believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to set women free and bring them into fullness of life in Christ through the living and active Word of God.
we believe that Christian women need each other if they are to experience the fullness of truth, freedom, and love that is theirs in Christ.
we believe that it is only in the context of true Christian fellowship that women will discover the distinct purpose for which they have been created in Christ.
we believe that God is glorified, souls are saved, and lives are changed through faith-filled and doctrinally rich prayer.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
Copied from the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference, where Beth’s husband has held credentials as an ordained minister of the Gospel for over 15 years. http://www.ccccusa.com/about-us/statement-of-faith/ , retrieved August 29, 2018.